How to turn Conflicts into Synergy? Demo-In-Cluster Workshop
- 12 April 2019 | 14.:00 -17:15
- Mercure Riga Center
WHAT IS ALL THE FUSS ABOUT?
Workplace conflict cannot be avoided but can be surely contained and managed. Companies endure massive costs in the form of lost talents, declining productivity and poor decision making when misalignment, clashes and disputes soar. As a matter of fact, both synergy and conflict simply originate from one origin: disagreement. However, lacking the proper processes and skill sets needed to manage the differences is what makes unnecessary conflicts escalate. In a brief yet engaging workshop, a subject-matter expert will walk you through 2 practices that will help you utilize disagreements for your team’s interest:
(1) Co-Blockers Elimination: Collaborations collapse when some blockers are in place whether behavioral (as someone’s perceptions or communication attitude) or operational (like the reward scheme) . You will get to practice how to identify and tackle the seeds of conflicts early enough.
(2) Idea Webs: A brain storming method that helps decision makers who have conflicting view points and sharp disagreements reach a common ground faster, avoid dead ends and make smarter decisions though blending their opposing perspectives.
WHO SHOULD JOIN THIS GATHERING?
HOW MUCH & HOW TO GET ON BOARD?
Participation in is free of charge; yet only 10-12 seats are available.
1) Make sure that your profile fits the requirements above.
2) Fill in the application below. Your motive is crucial, please fill it in.
3) You will receive an initial confirmation if your profile is a good fit.
4) Please avoid last minute cancellations.
WHO IS THE SPEAKER?
A seasoned conflict management and collaborative intelligence consultant. His research and hands-on expertise are focused on boosting collaboration through conflict management skills and workflow design. His approach is distinguished by introducing innovative yet practical techniques beyond the obvious mainstream concepts. Hal is an ex-EFESO consultant and he holds a Master degree in International Business Economics from Vilnius University.
HOW WILL THE EVENT FLOW?
14:00 – 14:10 Welcome Note & Warm-up
14:10 – 14:30 Misconceptions about Collaboration & Conflicts
14:30 – 15:20 Practice 1: Eliminating Co-Blockers
15:20 – 15:45 Coffee, Snacks and Networking
15:45 – 17:15 Practice 2: Formulating an Idea Web
If you have any inquiry , please drop us a line !
It will be good to have a quick look on the terms and conditions.