Avoiding Cash Deficits In Development Projects Seminar
- 2 February 2019 (14.00-17.30)
- Novotel , Warsaw
IN A NUTSHELL
Any project starts with a series of investments and an aim of harvesting feasible returns prospectively. But often some projects go off track and end up cash deficits. One of the key contributing factors is lacking sound financial management skill sets.
Therefore, a seminar has been designed to equip civil workers and development project coordinators with simple yet powerful techniques in financial planning to avoid and navigate cash deficits that put many projects on halt and impact it’s final outcome. Most common corporate practices in deficit avoidance do not suit community development projects, thus it will be a chance to explain the most suitable methods.
• Professionals working in NGOs, social development, development aid projects.
• Participants should be fluent in English.
HOW MUCH & HOW TO GET ON BOARD?
Participation in is free of charge; yet only 10-12 seats are available. hence the
1) Make sure that your profile fits the requirements above.
2) Fill in the application below. Your motive is crucial, please fill it in.
3) You will receive an initial confirmation if your profile is a good fit.
4) Please avoid last minute cancellations.
A strategy and finance consultant. His approach is distinguished by introducing innovative yet practical techniques beyond the obvious mainstream concepts. Hal is an ex-EFESO consultant and he holds a Master degree in International Business Economics from Vilnius University.
HOW WILL THE EVENT FLOW?
14:00 – 14:10 Welcome Note & Warm-up
14:10 – 14:30 Foundations of financial planning
14:30 – 15:20 Cash Flow Projections
15:20 – 15:45 Coffee, Snacks and Networking
15:45 – 17:30 Deficit Management
If you have any inquiry , please drop us a line !
It will be good to have a quick look on the terms and conditions.